Faraday SMS Messaging
1. Users will receive plain text messages that allow them to apply to our apprenticeship program via SMS. Once enrolled in our apprenticeship program, users will receive text messages that contain training content and skill assessments or link to our website where training content is hosted. On occasion, users may receive messages that include media and audio files.
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP" to the short code. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
3. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at email@example.com or by calling 908-301-6111.
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Message frequency varies. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.